- In the uniqueness and value of every young person, including those who have become troubled.
- That every at-risk youth deserves an environment within which they can find reclamation.
- In the necessity of a program dedicated to the individual needs of each young person.
- In the necessity of teaching responsible living to every troubled youth.
- That healthy relationships between adults and youth are indispensable for troubled youth to achieve healing.
- That assisting troubled youth in cultivating a relationship with Jesus Christ is the most effective means of achieving healing.